2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
3 large eggs
3/4 cups light corn syrup
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 1 stick room-temp butter, brown sugar, flour,and salt until coarse crumbs form.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in same large bowl, mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, and 2 TBS melted butter until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans; spread over crust.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before lifting out (use foil to lift).
- Cut into 32 bars.